BOOKING ACCOMMODATION AT GOLDSMITHS COLLEGE
Accommodation can now be booked in advance for those wishing to stay overnight at Goldsmiths College on one or more nights between Thursday 5th September and Sunday 8th September.
We have reserved a number of single en-suite rooms in the Halls of Residence at Goldsmiths College at the following special rates for Council Members and those wishing to attend weekend events:
- Single room (room only) at £45.60 per night
- Single room (with breakfast) at £53.40 per night
Accommodation at Goldsmiths College can be booked online through the Goldsmiths College’s booking service , using your credit or debit card, by following the instructions below:
HOW TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION AT GOLDSMITHS COLLEGE
- If possible, check that your browser is NOT set to block third party cookies. The booking service requires that your web browser has this setting turned off.
- Go to the Goldsmith College web booking service, using the link at the bottom of this page.
- First, before anything else, enter CCCBR2019 in the box marked “Promotion/Event Code”. This is necessary to ensure that the special room rates referred to above are applied.
- Select the dates of your arrival and departure in the “Arrive” and “Depart” boxes. You may select an arrival date from Thursday 5th September onwards and a depature date up to Monday 9th
- Complete the other boxes and press “Next”. Then follow the screen instructions to choose your room.
- You will be asked to sign-up for your own account on the Goldsmiths College website or checkout as a guest. Checking out as a guest offers the simplest way to make your booking and will take you to the payment screen, where you should enter your payment card details.
- Once your booking has been made, you will receive a confirmation email from “Speedybooker”, Goldsmith College’s booking service. If you do not receive an email, please check your SPAM filter in case the confirmation email has been blocked.
- If you encounter any problems with your booking, please email London2019Bookings@cccbr.org.uk