The Weekend Programme
- All ringers are invited to attend the Council’s weekend on 7th/8th September and take part in the activities on offer. Full details of the programme are due to be agreed by the Council’s Executive in late February and will be published in May, but are likely to include:
Friday 6th September
- Ringing at various London towers
- Informal hot buffet supper at Goldsmiths College, followed by a quiz evening with cash bar.
Saturday 7th September
- Seminars hosted by the Council’s five Workgroups followed by the Ringing World AGM and lunch
- The 2019 Council Meeting
- Service/concert for all
- The Council’s annual dinner, preceded by the President’s reception
Sunday 8th September
- Service ringing at local churches, focusing on those where limited or no ringing currently takes place
- Conference programme of seminars open to all ringers, followed by lunch and keynote speaker events, further details of which will be published in May
Throughout the Weekend
- A mini ringing roadshow, with demonstrations and stands from various ringing suppliers and organisations.
Full details of the weekend programme will be available from May, when booking (for individual events or for the entire weekend programme) will open via this page.
Suggestions and contributions to the weekend programme
There is still time to make additions to the weekend programme:-
- If you or your organisation would like to take part in the mini-roadshow, run a conference workshop or seminar event, or simply offer your help to make the weekend a success we would be delighted to hear from you.
- If there is an event or seminar which you would like to see included, please let us know.
To get in touch with any suggestions or offers of help, please email the organising team at London2019Events@cccbr.org.uk.
In the meantime, Accommodation can now be booked in advance for those wishing to stay overnight at Goldsmiths College.
Return to the main London 2019 page.