Publicity material (produced by the committee or by others) is made available here:
- Feather Flags & Roller Banners – New for 2018
Roller Banners (2 available)
85cm wide x 205cm high.
Supplied rolled up inside stand in a travel case with handle.
For indoor use only (or inside a tent/gazebo).
Feather Flags (2 available)
65cm wide x 315cm high.
Plus parasol-type base which MUST be filled with water.
Supplied dismantled in a travel case with handle.
Assembly instructions supplied.
For external use (but not in very high winds).
These are available to borrow (subject to availability) for public display at major ringing events and local promotional events.
They are normally stored in Derbyshire and supplied via the network of ringers travelling the country, so please make appropriate arrangements for collection and prompt return.
Contact Susan Hall: PRO@derbyda.org.uk
If you are thinking of buying your own banner or flag and would like the artwork, please contact Susan Hall: PRO@derbyda.org.uk
- Car Window Stickers – New for 2018
- Clothing & Gifts – New for 2018
- Tower Open Day poster – New for 2018 (PDF)
- Open the PDF, click in each of the 4 sections and type in the details (1: Tower name/location; 2: Date; 3: Times; 4: Contact details and/or more information about the open day).
- Porch Notice – Revised for 2018 (PDF)
- Display essential information about ringing at your tower
- Open the PDF, click in each of the 4 sections and type in the details (1: Tower name and/or introduction; 2: Bell details; 3: Normal ringing times; 4: Contact details plus websites and social media pages).
- Engaging with the Public – New for 2018 (PDF)
- Generic Ringing Flyer – New for 2018 (PDF) (2-page version – PDF)
- Open the PDF, click in the Contacts section and type in your contact details (plus other information e.g. ringing times, website details, Facebook page details, etc) (maximum 5 lines of text).
- Makes 2 A5 flyers per sheet: Please print on one side at a time then turn over the paper and print the same on the reverse and cut in half.
- (If your printer supports double-sided printing, please use the 2-page version. You will need to enter the contact details on both pages and set the printer duplex to flip on the short side).
- Generic bell ringing logos – New for 2018 (right-click, Save As to download images)
- Event posters:
- Congratulatory certificates:
- What is a peal? Information about peal ringing that you are free to copy and adapt.
See: <What is a peal?>
- Press releases: Advice about press releases and samples that you are free to copy and adapt. See: <Press releases>
- Ringing related themes: Short descriptions of various aspects of ringing that you are free to copy or adapt in publicity material, articles, etc.<See themes>
- Recruitment video: Up the Spiral Staircase. A video looking at ringing through the eyes of a young non-ringer. Initiated by Andrew Craddock and funded by the Winchester & Portsmouth Diocesan Guild. <Download from here>
- CCCBR recruitment poster: Ring the changes. Available in printed form or as a download <See details here>. Its style matches that of the Recruitment leaflet (next item).
- Recruitment leaflet: Bell Ringing, the ultimate team activity. Glossy leaflet for distribution to the general public. Supplies available from CCCBR. Also as a download.
<See details here>
- Presentation slides about Bells and Bellringing. For ringing educational and publicity purposes.
<See details here>
- Leaflet for incumbents and churchwardens.
<See: Bells in Your Care>